Ghetto Man!?!?!?!
LMAO!!
http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics.../ghettoman.jpg
Ghetto Man!?!?!?!
LMAO!!
http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics.../ghettoman.jpg
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're not the only one, this movie is the missing piece for a Sunday night piss-up with friends. [img]smile.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by RipperBendix:
that is hilarious!
why do I suddenly feel the strong urge to hunt down that movie?
Actually it's not a movie, it a tv show that aired for only 2 episodes... I wonder how it got that far in the serie [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I even remember watching it on the air. Then again, I actually saw all the episodes of Pink Lady and Jeff *AND* My Mother The Car.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow...."My mother is a car" I almost forgot about that one......same goes for "Mr. Terrific" [img]tongue.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
I even remember watching it on the air. Then again, I actually saw all the episodes of Pink Lady and Jeff *AND* My Mother The Car.
Actually, they were 2 separate prime time specials. The Challenge and The Roast. I have a boot of The Challenge, the one shown in those pics. It RULES! I haven't seen The Roast since I was a kid, so my memories are pretty vague.
Just learned there was an "Asterix" movie [img]confused.gif[/img] what do you know....
http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=3117
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Never saw Spider-Man, eh?Quote:
Originally posted by RipperBendix:
you know...
I kinda believe when you transfer the comic's costumes to reality 1:1 it really WOULD look that stupid, haha!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow...."My mother is a car" I almost forgot about that one......same goes for "Mr. Terrific" [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, Mr. Terrific *AND* Captain Nice. I have WAY too many brain cells still clogged with memories of those shows (cues theme...) "Who's that nut flying round in pajamas? That's no nut, boy, that's Captain Nice."Quote:
Originally posted by MM4:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
I even remember watching it on the air. Then again, I actually saw all the episodes of Pink Lady and Jeff *AND* My Mother The Car.
There is alreay 2 Ast?rix movies mm4. The second one (Ast?rix and Ob?lix Mission Cleopatra) is by far the best one.